Looking for a community to share your interests with?
Our Community Groups help connect like-minded employees on a wide variety of niche hobbies and interests. Join one of our Microsoft Team’s communities to:
- Discuss current events, cultural phenomenon’s, or your favorite Netflix series
- Share local events or opportunities that are relevant to your community
- Link up with other employees for outdoor adventures, as well as sports or fantasy leagues
- Share stories, and find support for topics like parenting, stress management, grief or general wellness
- Connect with friends from around the world based on similar passions, interests, humors and hobbies
Main channels (listed at the bottom of the page) are hosted by our staff, and act as homes for general discussion and education sessions relevant to the topic in question. We also partner with passionate employee owners to create public, and private sub-channels intended for special interest groups, or internal clubs. Click here to learn more about administrating a sub-community!
BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER...
We have some guidelines and expectations we ask all Community Group users to please respect.
- Host meetings
- Encourage one another!
- Supply useful knowledge
- Post polls and ask questions
- Post the way our mother's would want us to
- Create posts that go against the SEL values
- Engage in hate speech or bullying
- Post promotions or spam
- Infringe on anyone's privacy
join an existing group