Become a Member
Begin the journey towards a healthier, happier you.
The Wellbeing Center is FREE for employees and family members (age 16+), and hosts a variety of resources, events, and offerings including:
- On-site fitness centers (varies by location)
- Activity and gym membership reimbursements
- Health coaching services
- Company-wide challenges and events
- Digital workshops and classes
- A library, stocked with bestselling wellness and personal development books
- And more!
For employees who utilize Workday Benefits.
Employees in countries who currently utilize Workday Benefits can complete their enrollment using the Benefits worklet in Workday. To become a member, follow the steps below:
- Click on your benefits worklet from the main Workday landing page, then select ‘Change Benefits’.
- Select ‘Wellbeing Center Enrollment/Change’ as the change reason, and the current date (or a later date) as the change date.
- Select ‘submit’, then ‘open’, then 'manage' to enroll yourself, and any qualifying dependents ages 16+
- 'Save' changes, and then 'Review & Sign' our user agreements to complete the process!
After your Benefit is updated in Workday, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for how to set up your online profile so you can register for events, reimbursement benefits, and access exclusive online content!
For employees without Workday Benefits.
Employees who do not utilize Workday Benefits can complete their enrollment by completing the form below. Please take care to review the Policies & Procedures listed at the bottom of this page before submitting.
After your official enrollment form is received, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for how to set up your online profile so you can register for events, reimbursement benefits, and access exclusive online content!
Wellbeing Center Members are expected to abide by our Informed Consent & Release, Key Fob Responsibilities, and agree to uphold the member responsibilities included for both the Wellbeing program and SEL gym facilities.
Click the links below to review each individual document.
All eligible family members ages 16+ are asked to download, complete and sign their own enrollment forms. Completed forms can be returned to the Wellbeing staff in-person, or e-mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting, please make sure your sponsor has added you to the Wellbeing Benefit in Workday.